Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cravings....

I'm PREGNANT...

WEEK 5

Craving for ice-cream!
Berebut with Kyle!

WEEK 6

Craving for Roti Naan & Tandoori Chicken...

**FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURE for
WEEK 7 baby bump**


WEEK 8

WEEK 9 (taken last night)

Today i am 9 weeks pregnant.

Last 2 years, i got miscarried at 8 weeks....

So i guess, this time my pregnancy dah lepas 8 weeks, boleh lar i announce to people.

This time, i nak story how my pregnancy is totally different when i was pregnant to Kyle.

My morning sickness which started from Week 5 is still going on till now. YES. Week 5 to Week 7 were the worst weeks for me. From the moment i woke up in the not-so-morning, till i come back from work, i muntah and muntah and muntah. During the day, i'm always lying down like i-don't-care. Couldn't do any of the house chores.... No cooking, no laundry, no cleaning the house. I'm sooooo lucky to have James who helped me a lot. *THANKS HONEY*

And the craving for the food.... mostly mamak food. Compared to pregnant to Kyle dulu, selalu nak makan western food ajer. Especially KFC Nuggets and Pizza. But this time, i always want to eat mamak food. And also malay food especially the ulams & pedas food. Hehehe... anak melayu betul kali ni! Yang 1st dolu, anak PILIPIN!

Today tetiba i want to eat Nando's & a cupcake. Tadi gi Atria Damansara Jaya, makan Nando's! Sedappppp.... Lepas tu, singgah Wondermilk, beli cupcake. Honey bought for me 4 piece, tapi i ate 1 only.... Hehehe...

p/s masa jenjalan kt Atria teringat zaman muda2 dolu pergi Piccadilly Tea Dance!

JUST A THOUGHT
It took me 3 and half years to get my dream body figure again! I did enjoyed the figure for about approximately 7 months before i'm ready for my body to expand again! Hehehe!

DAILY DOSE MUSIC FEED
Billionaire - Travis McCoy ft Bruno Mars

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails