Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween is around the corner.....

SCARY SPOOKY MONTH.....

Me... hungry for blood.....


Asu Baby.....


Mama Lin


Pogi


Me again.... the picture zombie maker....



Hahahahahahahaha.... he he he.... hu hu hu... ha.. ha... he... hu...

I know Halloween is in 3 weeks time, but i've already start thinking of what to be for Halloween....

Not sure if Golden Gate Pub will be having a halloween party, but both Seri and I had started planning of what to be on Halloween Night. 

Seri told me last night she's going to be a vampire's wife, but from her description, sounded like the wife from Addam's Family - Morticia. Long hair, white highlights, and she's buying at Toys R' Us. 

As for me, i was thinking of becoming the joker from "Batman - Dark Knight". 





I love the movie especially when the scene of Joker becoming the nurse at the hospital... Joker looked so cute.... hmmm... if i wanna be joker in a nurse suit, i'll have to buy baju nurse, which is a total waste cos it's gonna be a one time wearing.... so i guess i'll be joker in a blazer suit.... maybe.... anyone can lend me a blazer suit???? 

Anyways, joker and me have one thing in common.... our hair!!! ye ke??? hahahahaha... perasan jap!!!

3 weeks and i still have time to change my mind.... but at the moment i'll stick to becoming a JOKER... cos i love joking around!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails