Thursday, October 9, 2008

E66 or N82 or N96


NOKIA E66 - 1st option



Nokia N82 - 2nd option


Nokia N96 - DECIDED :)


Yup.... i'm gonna do it again.... soon....

I'm going to change my phone again!!!

I'm using Sony Ericsson P1i since May 2008. I bought P1i cos of the WI-FI function, but after a few months using the stylus to write sms's, im getting bored of it!!!

So i've been scouting around for Nokia phone since September, and i found out about Nokia E66... slim, white color, wi-fi, 3.2 mp camera, gps. It's like a perfect phone for me! 

Then i saw N82.... having 5.0 mp camera. 

Since my digital camera rosak by Lil Guwapo, i've been taking pictures using my P1i which is also 3.2 mp. Picture is nice but when zoom in, it's not really clear. Now i'm thinking of getting N82 just because the camera is 5 mp. 

Then..... Sam was talking about N96. How good the phone was, cos his friend is using it. His talking about the phone makes myself craving for it! Sam told me N96 is like a mini computer. Well i didn't know much about the phone yet, but from what Sam told me, it's like the perfect phone !!! "THE" phone for me!!! Hahahaha....

Well.... i finally decided to get N96 (but i'll have to check the function of the phone 1st!), by 1st December 2008. It's like a birthday gift for myself!!! Hehehe....

Owh... and Pogi is eyeing for Nokia 7610 Supernova!

2 comments:

toughcookie said...

darling... haritu pun i deliberate on e66 or n82. yang lagi satu you decided tu i tak deliberate pun la since it's so much more...

kalau nak sexy, get la e66 hehe... i tak dapat beli since gilos pasal 5mp camera kat n82 tu... kang you beli phone mahal2 tapi your lil guwapo tu rosakkan jugak tak guna oso kan... ;P

Unknown said...

Juan, hmmm.... yesterday i went to ask around about N96, they said, the phone selalu 'hang'! Then they showed me another hanphone similar to N96 but Samsung InnoV8... 8 MP camera babe.... and 8gig.... ntah lar.... skg i dah serba salah which one to buy... hahahah...

So is the keypad for N82 user friendly??? kalau ada kuku panjang senang tak nk press the keypad???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails