Sunday, September 21, 2014

YouTube Channel - mamaganda14 (Part 1)

Just wana share some of my video singing cover songs taken in 2014 on my blog.

Please go to my channel on www.youtube.com/mamaganda14 to subscribe and like and comment on my videos.




I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU by WHITNEY HOUSTON
Sang this song at Foley's Bar in Oasis Square, Ara Damansara. I was having a very bad sore throat for over a month. Struggling to sing this song but thanks to my friends, they trusted me that i can sing the song.




ADORE YOU by MILEY CYRUS
Requested by Fendi on Facebook. This is my 1st attempt doing the song, straight recorded :)




UNFAITHFUL by RIHANNA
Haven't sang this song for more than 5 years. A chinese couple insist that i have to sing this song. Luckily still remember.




SAVING ALL MY LOVE by WHITNEY HOUSTON
So lovey dovey songs for lovey dovey couples.




HOW DO I LIVE - LEANN RIMES
My favourite song.





DON'T YOU REMEMBER by ADELE





HERO by MARIAH CAREY




LISTEN by BEYONCE
The most scariest song for me. Usually if people request this song, i would love to swallow the request paper, leaving no evidence of request. Song's too high. I minus the key. Not a superwoman to sing this original key. Dead. After so many months of avoiding to sing this song, i gave up when a staff at Beer Factory Setiawalk insisting me to sing. So there!

Hope u enjoyed some of the videos on this post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails