Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Muntah fishball

Da title is a little bit gross, i know.

But it actually brought tears to my eyes.

While eating this small bowl of fishball soup, i remembered my adik angkat, arwah Arif Nabil.

I was a drunken biatch at one time. I was.

And i remembered at 1 time wen me and arwah always partying clubbing drinking, how good he took care of me. Yes, i got drunk till i vomit and get hangover.

Yes, i was.

And i remembered 1 time before went out drinking wit arwah, i had dinner. I had yong tau foo at uptown DU.

After dinner we went drinking and that nite i overdosed drinking and i vomit came out all the fishballs i had during dinner.

And that happens way back somewhere in 1994 or 1995.

He took good care of me. Sent me home, put me to bed and went home.

And the next day i called him, he laughed and laughed about my muntah fishball.

And it doesn't stop there.

Everytime i called him, or i saw him, he will laugh and laugh about the incident. Year after year after year. He always makes me blushing.

Even wen da last time i talked to him, few months before he passed away, he still talked about muntah fishball.

Now as im typing this in front of my fishball soup, i remembered how arwah laugh at me. I have teary eyes now and i hope arwah ditempatkan di kalangan orang orang yang soleh di sisi Allah swt.

Al-fatihah.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails