Monday, January 25, 2010

HOW TO MAKEUP RED & BLACK SMOKY EYE

One of the makeups i love to do everytime (always) i go to work...

I first do this makeup during halloween 2009. They said i looked gothic. Hahah... its more like GO-THICK... get it???

Sorry... halfway thru the video, the audio is gone....


I just bought a set of mascara at Daiso (RM5 each).... you have to start with the styling first and then apply the mascara. It has a range of curling, volume, and long lash mascara. I chose the curling. It doesn't curl much but with the help of my shu uemura curler, it's just NICE!

But to me, wearing makeup everynight to work and only using em for 4 - 5 hours max, i dont need a waterproof or an expensive makeup. Unless i do functions which can last up to 6-8 hours, yes, i'll use a waterproof mascara....

So enjoy watching the video....

JUST A THOUGHT
Need a shoulder to....??

DAILY DOSE MUSIC FEED
Dan Sebenarnya - Yuna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails