Saturday, September 19, 2009

Good Gurl Gone Bad?

TA-DAAAA
ehem ehem...

Ini lar dia bunga api yang aku tunggu-tunggu! I've finally got it last night after work. Some of you might say, "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL WITH THIS BUNGA API" right? Errr... i think it means i nak jumpa "kwn X" pupuk semangat raya to my anak! I LOIKE!

And I've finally got my STAGE Standing Ovation MASCARA from Yani after winning a contest at www.redlusciouslips.com

We met by the road side somewhere in KJ, she just passed me the stuff and told me she has something for me aside from the mascara.

I took the stuffs, get inside my car and saw a sample of MAC MATTENE LIPSTICK SEMI-MAT in Midnight Media.... in short - BLACK LIPSTICK! Although it's only a sample, hey, what the heck, i get to try it on before it's lauched next month! Yay! Thanks Yani!

Ok, back to the mascara - application was easy breezy and eyelashes became lighter, it's like not having any mascara but still got the curve!




And when i went to work my first song was
TAKE A BOW from RIHANNA
cos parts of the words goes like this....
"HOW BOUT A ROUND OF APPLAUSE?
A STANDING OVATION?"
cewahhhh... mentang-mentang pakai
STANDING OVATION MASCARA ek?






full face make-up done!!


breaktime at Escapade!

What's the reaction of my hubby with my black lips?
He's fineeeee.... he said UP TO ME.

What's the reaction of other people?
Most of em just ignored my lips, but one of the bosses at Escapade noticed my lips and start questioning what happened to my lips? He said i got poisoned and my lips jadi lebam!!! Hahahaha... lawak-lawak! Orang tua tu memang suka ngusik!

Well from Saturday till Monday i cuti Raya! I missed KYLE pangit so much. Can't wait to balik kampung tomorrow!

And for what i told 'm last night, i didn't even sleep well after that and till now i had mixed feelings of happy and sad and BAD and gago. What was i thinking? I'm not gonna go for details on that matter. Not on the blog. Not to anyone else! FULL STOP.

Owh, for our bonus photo today, presenting to you the latest BTRU BAND MEMBERS (again)!!!



JUST A THOUGHT
Lying hurts,
Truth hurts also.
Selfish is good sometimes!


MY DAILY DOSE MUSIC FEED
TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU - Freddie Mercury (QUEEN)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails