Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hap33 Birthday Dinner

Today we plan to go out for a huge family dinner at Borneo Restaurant in Sunway.

Heard so much about the restaurant. From the food to the band, to the environment. I guess it's about time i go and check out the place.

I'll make sure i take lots of pix!

Last Friday we just had cake blowing for my beloved big Sis birthday! So hari ni, its my turn to belanja the whole family makan besar :) 

And i pity my Pogi still can't decide what to buy for me :P

I've told him not to buy anything cos i've got everything. Apa lagi yg i should get? Entah lar.

Owh, before i terlupa, i just finished watching Gossip Girl season 2 Part 1 (8 episodes). Ending nyer, Jenny kissed Nate.

Now, i have to wait for the Part 2 plak. Last night i went down to the DVD shop. Was so excited to see they have One Tree Hill Season 6 Part 1 (3 cds). Konon nk tengok last night, but was too tired from my weekly body urut session.

well... i still have a few hours before i go out later to Pyramid and then to Borneo. So tunggu apa lagi, mari kita pakat tengok One Tree Hill!!!! Woohoo...

Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!




1 comment:

toughcookie said...

happy birthday, nina. mine's coming in another 6 days hehe...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails