Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm sick of being sick.... :(

I have been sick since Monday 7th July 2008. I didn't have any cough or colds, but my voice was husky and no air coming out.... just like the song 'No Air'. When a singer like me has no voice, i'm still ok with it, but when i don't have my falsetto voice, that's when the sickness gets worst....

To me, if i don't have voice, i can still sing a low note songs, but when the falsetto voice is gone, how can i sing the song which has mixed of original and false voice. Or what about the songs that i backed-up with full false voice? Example, Bohemian Rhapsody? Surely dead... or ashamed!

From Monday to Thursday, we didn't received any request for Bohemian song! Friday and Saturday, there's this one guy called Bobby kept requesting for Bohemian. I told Pogi i can't sing the back-up but this Bobby still insisting for us to sing or he won't come back again for a visit. Shoot... we can't say NO so i told Pogi, i'll try my best. We sang.... and boohoohoo... my parts was left out cos i've no falsetto! Dang....

Ok... Sunday came and had a good rest.... took a new yaya for Lil Guwapo from Philippines. A 28 year old girl with 2 kids. 1st day when she was with us, i brought her to Tesco, bought some groceries. Then when we reached home, she started cleaning out the house, sweeping, mopping, do the laundry, changing the bedsheets, cooking.... wow... she can even cook nasi lemak and sambal udang.... senang la keje aku! ahaks...

She eats spicy food too. Good... at least i have someone in the house eating spicy.... ya'ay!

Yesterday, Monday morning, woke up with breakfast on table. Fried rice with sausages and eggs... ya'ay!

Afternoon, we went to shopping in Sunway Pyramid with Asu and Ashraf and Sofia and Pogi and Lil Guwapo and Yaya tagging along....

Shopped at MAC.... bought a foundation, a fix powder and a lipstick and the money from the lipstick goes to charity, so i did a charity to the Aids Foundation.

After shopping, we went to Aman and Yaya cleaned my nails. Wow... she can even do nails cleaning!!! Another ya'ay for her!!!

Night time when it's time for us to go to work, i left Yaya and Lil Guwapo in Aman with my sisters....

And today when i woke up, everything turned out OK!

Lil Guwapo slept with Yaya the whole night.

Today, my falsetto still don't have.... huhuhuhu....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails