Monday, April 21, 2008

Gawd... what did i eat?????

We had practice in the afternoon 3pm on Friday 18 April 2008.

Fadzil's having his daughter's 1st birthday party on Saturday 19 April 2008. I was really looking forward for the party and i even bought Adriana's present the day Fadzil invited me to the party.

The night came, and working time, as usual 9:45pm. The moment i stepped in Lavida lounge that night, my tummy's started to feel very very super upset! The feeling was terrible. It's not that i didn't have any food the whole day, we had dinner at the hotel. And i know my stomach is full of food, but i felt bloated with air! I started to burp and burp. So after the 1st set, i took the antacid pill (which i always carried with me in case of emergency!). I felt good.... only till the end of the sets. At 2am, Pogi and I went down for supper and i couldn't eat anything becos my tummy's still upset! So i had a cup of porridge with loads of ginger slice in it. That also i couldn't finish!

After supper, went up to the room, and at around 3:30 - 4am, i started to fell asleep.

Then.... at 6am, suddenly my tummy felt terrible! I ran to the loo every 15 minutes from 6am to 10am.

Couldn's sleep. I had diarrhea. Pity to pogi. He couldn't sleep too cos of me frequent running to the loo.

At 10pm, Pogi went down to the drugstore and bought the Poh Chai pill. Took the pills, and luckily i felt a little better. Get to sleep from 10:30am - 2pm. I woke and still feel terrible. I don't think i could attend Fadzil's party. Sent message to him, and luckily he said no prob!

I still need more sleep. Order McD's porridge. Tried to eat but stomach still growling with air!

Arrghh... i felt really terrible. At 4pm went to sleep again till 7:30pm. Woke up, took shower, still having trouble with my tummy. Frequent visits to the loo. Suddenly the loo is my favourite place. Huwaaa.....

Pogi called Amier and luckily he's outside. Pogi asked to buy medicine for diarrhea, vomiting and bloating.

Took the meds... felt much better but since i dehydrate the whole day, i felt so weak but still i had to work!

Boohoo.... it was my 1st time working feeling terrible (actually 3rd time since i sang professionally!).... but 1st time in Lavida.

The whole night i couldn't move a lot, couldn't smile. Sing? Yeah i can but not the high notes songs. Takut nnti lain pulak jadik nyer!!!! Apa tak nyer, teran punyer teran, lain yg kuar! Huwwaaaa.....

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails