Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sometimes i felt like doing exactly like the guy did.. bury ur head in the wall, no headache, just 'shut down' for a couple of minutes. Not that i'm having problems or anything serious, but just because!

Now im still on holiday. Since the last 2 weeks, we've been staying home most of the time. Lucky we had a few functions and a couple of auditions and working in Sect 16 Pub. At least got a few bucks to live by the day!!! Ahaks.

D4N1 went to Terengganu last weekend and on the way back to KL, he told me that he didn't buy me the kain batik that i asked. I asked him to buy blue color (cos pogi's baju melayu is blue color!). I told
D4N1 it's ok if he didn't buy cos i can buy it here in Mydin... and i thought of buying white based kain batik. On Tuesday 11 September 2007, we went to Kamdar to buy material to make baju kurung and little Guapo's baju melayu for Hari Raya. I bought the same material for both of us, green color (similar to Pogi's baju melayu). And bought a small flower blue cotton material. I found kain batik but the design's not nice.

After spending money at Kamdar Klang, we went to Summit. I trade-in my Dopod M700 to buy Nokia N76.
I love this phone. It's flip, red color, slim and user friendly (now i don't need to worry of texting while driving).

Got home and playing wif d phone. Dad said Puasa on Thursday 13 Sept 07.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails