Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston

I sang the song. Watch here for full video. 

Kinda hard to sing this song when 
I miss my Daddy

So much.

I love my job. 
I gave all out. 
I feel the song. 
I gave face expression. 

I miss all those close to my heart who has passed away. 

To Arwah Bob (arif nabil) & Arwah Man Sani. 
You guys will always be in my heart. 

It's hard....
to sing....
this song....

Al Fatihah *sob sob* :'((


Lyrics

I Will Always Love You
If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way
And I... will always love you, ooh
Will always love you 
You
My darling, you...
Mmm-mm
Bittersweet memories –
That is all I'm taking with me.
So good-bye.
Please don't cry:
We both know I'm not what you, you need
And I... will always love you
I... will always love you
You, ooh
[Instrumental / Sax solo]
I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy and happiness
But above all this I wish you love
And I... will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I, I will always love you.
You.
Darling, I love you.
I'll always...
I'll always love you.
Ooh
Ooh


*to avoid tears coming out from singing this song while working, 
i have to think of happy memories in my head, 
sometimes i pretend that i'm happy from face expression,
but deep down only God knows how hard it is for me to stop my tears*

Daymnnnn emo pulak malam ni ko Nina.


1 comment:

James "DL_Snake" Tan said...

I don't like it, I love it! You're one of the best singers :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails