Sunday, August 5, 2012

Whispers of love

Got a surprise wen i woke up today and saw notifications from fb that my hasben tagged my name.

Still in bed, i opened and saw a picture conversation between husband and wife.

I fell so i love with him cos he's never been the type that says "i love you" out loud, what more in facebook.

In fact its kinda hard to hear him say the 3 words. Lol.

So being the cheeky me, i decided to reply to him with a joke.

A joke thats been going around in fb during ramadhan only. A joke about the tvc from yusuf taiyoob dates. A joke where they always whisper the name, its like haunting everyone.

And when i showed him what i replied, we both laff and laff.

I love you james.

Watch "Yusuf Taiyoob - iklan (2011)" on YouTube


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails