Friday, April 8, 2011

Once there were fake eye lashes, now fake eggs?

I was shocked this morning when i opened my fb and found status updates on a few frens talking about fake eggs which is popularly man-made in CHINA!

oh my oh my, now, even food u don't know if its real or not. What i know is, roti telur McEgg from mamak McDonald's will be out of my mind for the next, i don't know, couple of months?? 

And now i just found out on thestar online, there's a lady in Georgetown Penang bought those fake eggs?? Read here for details.

And here's a video on youtube showing us how they do this man-made eggs!



BONUS STORY
Laila Elena Sumilang
4 months today!
Didn't go for her clinic checkup yesterday, cos i went for karaoke with my skool frens...
Will be going next week to find out her weight and length! 
Top from Jakarta (given by Putri), bottom from Canada (given by Alang)


JUST A THOUGHT
I love my BLACKBERRY BOLD 3!
BBMe... Wanna know my pin?
Leave a comment!
THANKS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails