Sunday, March 20, 2011

"i wish i can eat like my abang" - Laila Elena


6 February 2011
Nenek mandikan me in a bathtub filled with cold water.
Don't worry, this already petang, i like to mandi sejuk!


8 February 2011
5 years ago, when abang was a baby like me,
he always mandi in BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE HOTEL,
cos daddy and mummy working at that hotel when abang was born.
Now, i also get to mandi in a hotel, cos daddy and mummy working
at CONCORDE HOTEL KUALA LUMPUR.
Mandi in sink also can lar, as long as i get
to take my bath in a hotel!


8 February 2011
Hey hey... i'm 2 months today.
I supposed to go for my 2 months checkup today,
but mummy postponed to the 10th, cos she said,
it's her offday and she wants to bring abang and me out jalan-jalan.


8 February 2011
still resting in the hotel before go jalan2.


10 February 2011
Mummy brought me to the clinic.
At 2 months, I weighed 4.4kgs now.
I also get my 1st dose of some injections at the clinic.
I heard the nurse told mummy that i'll be getting a slight fever.
Nasib baik ada ubat demam.
At night, i demam sikit jer, cos i'm a strong girl,
by the next morning, i was totally fine.
Nenek jaga i elok2.
Nenek sayang Laila!
(mummy forgot to take picture at the clinic, haishhh)

15 February 2011
This is me sleeping, and asu took this picture and post it on FB,
and tagged mummy.
I didn't see her today cos she's busy working.
It's ok mummy, u work good2 then can buy me my playmat ya!

19 February 2011
Mummy and daddy came from the hotel to pick me up.
Everyday mummy & daddy spent only about 5 hours max with me and abang.
Everyday at 5pm, we were sent back to nenek's house!
It's ok, nenek's house pun best!
Got atok, mama ilene and abang eddie.
They all love to take care of me and abang kyle!

26 February 2011
hehehe...
banyak kali mummy take my picture with my eyes juling.
Actually i tak juling, tapi bila i concentrate tengok 1 thing,
mesti juling.
Ni i'm aiming for my doodoo (pacifier)...
ooooh... how i wish it's in my mouth right now!

1 March 2011
Getting ready to sleep already.
At mummy and daddy's house!
It's their off day, so we decided to just stay at home!
But i heard abang kyle sibuk ajak mum & dad go to the hotel.
Nak mandi bubble bath katanya!
But mummy said next week!!!

2 March 2011
Bangun pagi early at 8am. Kesian mummy penat but i need to take my bath, so mummy pun bangun and mandikan i.
After mandi, i don't feel sleepy yet even though dah belasah milk 4oz.
Mummy tengok i don't want to sleep, dia taruk channel 705 and start singing to me!
I like mummy's singing voice! Always makes me smile!
Especially when she sing elmo's world theme song.

2 March 2011
This picture mummy was singing the song I'M YOURS by JASON MRAZ. I like to see mummy's face when she sings to me. She likes to make funny faces to me. She's funny. She's a comedian. Mummy's the best MUM!


2 March 2011
Mummy still singing. So many songs, i can't even remember the title. But i like. I started to move my feet up and down, and my hands go haywire!

2 March 2011
Mummy still singing, while abang kyle and daddy is still sleeping.
Kesian mummy layan my kerenah.
I know she's trying to make me go to sleep so that she continued her sleeping too,
but i just don't feel sleepy yet!

2 March 2011
Still dancing to the songs mummy sings!
Pity mummy pagi2 dah kena nyanyi to me.
Malam karang nak keje nyanyi lagi!
Hehehe...

2 March 2011
Mummy and daddy sent abang kyle and me early back to nenek's house.
They said they have practice at the hotel.
Sampai2 rumah nenek, asu made me this tutu skirt.
And abang aidan pun nak enter frame amik gambar!
THANK YOU ASU BABY FOR THE TUTU SKIRT...
i love it!


7 March 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABANG KYLE
Abang Kyle is 5 years old today.
I heard mummy and daddy saying we're picking up a chocolate cake
for abang at a friend's shop in bangsar. Ooh... i wish i'm big enuff to have a slice of cake.


7 March 2011
It's so sad that mummy and daddy has to work tonight.
But i think Abang Kyle will also understand.
I'm sure he doesn't mind cos i saw him always busy playing with his
newly bought Nintendo DS Game.
I'm soooo jealous!


8 March 2011
HAPPY 3 MONTHS TO ME!!

8 MARCH 2011
I'm already naughty cos i'm 3 months old today.
I love to talk and talk, u know baby talk,
goo-goo-gaa-gaa-ogu-ogu!

8 MARCH 2011
Today we just stay at home.
Not going anywhere.
My 3 months clinic appointment is on the 10th March 2011.

8 March 2011
Blueks to mummy!!!


9 March 2011
This is wen daddy go out buying my milk at 99 Speedmart.
I'm very hungry at this time, cos i just woke up at nenek's house,
saw mummy and daddy came to pick us up to go home.
I'm so-so hungry plus the hot weather, i started to cry,
hoping mummy will make my milk.
But abang kyle can't hear me crying.
Everytime he heard me crying, he sure do PEEK-A-BOO with me.
I love to play peek-a-boo with abang.
He's such a comedian too.
Sometimes he sings TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR to me!!

10 MARCH 2011
My 3 months clinic checkup turned out good.
Although my weight didn't increase so much since my 2nd checkup,
but the nurses said 4.75kg is good.
I got my 2nd jab too. As always, i'm strong, i don't even cry!

12 March 2011
watchu lookin at??
u see my 2 fists?

12 March 2011
mummy and daddy bring us to Tesco Kepong Village to makan at the food court.
Abang Kyle loves the chicken rice sooo much!
I wish i'm big enuff to eat rice!

21 March 2011
at home in the morning!
Today is mummy and daddy's off day.
I heard them saying they're taking us to KLCC PARK.
Oooh, i'm sooo excited as it will be my 1st time going there!


21 March 2011
at KLCC Park
I love the weather. Luckily it's not raining.
But a bit panas that's why mummy take off my tight leggings! But hey, it's a free country right!!
Abang is busy playing running around with daddy!


21 March 2011
Daddy loves to carry me... btw, i like it too, cos sitting too long in the stroller makes me sweat!


21 March 2011
On the way back to the hotel, abang kyle said he wants to eat pizza.
So we all went to KLCC's PIZZA HUT and enjoyed 2 regular pizzas. Actually they all enjoying it, cos i'm still a baby and i can't eat pizza.


Ok mummy, i have finished telling people about me!
Do u have anything to say mummy?

:))

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails