Friday, January 15, 2010

DIY STUDDED SHOULDER PADS

After putting up my DIY Studded Hairbands on FB, my sisters asking me to do one for them... but they're asking for 1 with feather which my sister saw selling at KLCC at RM109.00.... WTF? 1 bulu ayam on a hairband costs RM109?? hmmm... i told my sister no need to buy cos i'll make 1 for her.... SOON! (aku pun baru beli feather duster bulu ayam kt Mydin minggu lepas RM3.60sen jer, boleh aku cabut bulu tu and taruk atas hairband!!! LOL)

My next project supposed to be a studded shoulder pads... i've done the base for the shoulder pads, thanks to tutorial on TONGUE IN CHIC, but i have no material to cover them bras...

Esok coti, so esok i'm going to KL Semua House to buy the materials !!!

TUNGGUUUUUUUU....!


BONUS PIX

♥♥♥I love black with a dash of a yellow!♥♥♥


JUST A NOTE
I can't never get bored of Studs... it's soooo punk.... sooo ME!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails