Thursday, November 26, 2009

All I Want For My Birthday Is....


LENOVO IDEA-PAD S10-2 NET BOOK

  • Intel Atom N280 1.66 GHz Processor
  • Intel GMA950 Shared Display with Dual View
  • 10.1" LED Widescreen WSVGA with VibrantView
  • 1GV DDR2 Memory
  • 160GB SATA Hard Disk Drive
  • 100Mbps LAN, 54Mbps Wireless-G & Bluetooth
  • 1.3MP Webcam & Card Reader
  • 3x USB, 1x D-SUB & 2.0 Dolby System
  • Onekey Rescue System
  • Onekey Instant-On in 10 Seconds
  • Lenovo VeriFace "Face Recognition Password Protection"
  • Weight - 1.1Kg include 6-cell Li-ion Battery
  • Genuine Windows XP Home with SP3
  • 1 year LENOVO Carry In Warranty

WHAT ELSE CAN I ASK MORE??

p/s - Same as the previous years, everytime my birthday, i'll treat myself to something that i like. For the past 5 years, i got myself a brand-new handphone, but this year, i want the above! Would never ask James to buy for me, cos i'll get it myself... The feeling of buying something i like on special occasion using my own money, i felt like on top of the world.... don't know bout' you but that's how i feel!

Just A Thought

Ok ok... i'm happy!

Daily Dose Music Feed
I'll Be Over You - TOTO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails