Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Carnaval

Started working in Crossroads Lounge in Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur since 1st October 2009.

Aku, cam biasa, takdak suara becos of not enuff sleep. Kenapa tak cukup tido? Sebab aku tak boleh tido. Naper tak boleh tido? Jangan tanya kenapa!

B'Tru Band off days - every TUESDAYS (for the month of October, and according to the manager, every month we will rotate with the other 2 bands)....

So today, is my COTI-COTI day!

Woke up afternoon, went to settle hubby's working permit extension (since he's an ALIEN, he has to apply permit yearly!).

Then off to my favourite CLINIC MEDIVIRON, seeing my Doc, need not ask him for anything cos when he heard my voice, he already knew what to give me :))

After getting my "jab", went home, sleep, and then had dinner at Ayam Penyet RIA in Sunway Mentari. My gawd, the sambal super sedapppp.... Ehem ehem, yes i've been eating again since sunday!!! Tomorrow, back to diet diet diet!

Now, i'm going to do a little bit of practicing songs before i start playing SIMS 3.....


JUST A THOUGHT
Apa la crita selanjutnya ya?

DAILY DOSE MUSIC FEED
Carnaval - Celia Cruz
(kalau tak pasal aku kena nyanyi lagu ni,
takkan ku dengar nyer!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails