Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I didn't even say GOOD-BYE!!!

OMG - it's been a while since i last post a new entry in my blog!

Bulan ni, banyak interesting activities/incident happens to me, starting with me working 4 times a week (sometimes 5 times), and shopping at Nilai 3 two weeks ago and receiving a parcel from my long lost friend Fendi and also practicing with my new band members (yup, hubby and me joining a full band soon!), and the best incident was when i lost my handphone!

Yup.... I LOST MY HANDPHONE!

In 2008 i changed my handphone up to 4 times! And when i bought the last phone for my birthday (bought the phone in early November 2008), it was NOKIA E66, i made a decision that i'm fully satisfied with the phone. It has WIFI, MP3, GPS, CAMERA, etc etc etc. I felt COMPLETE when i used the phone.

Unfortunately, after 6 months using the phone (slalu pakai handphone tak pernah nk sampai 6 bulan pun), 1 fine night in a club, i dropped the phone somewhere....

Hmmm.... i was panic at first but after a while, i was ok.

All the way driving back home from the club, i had mixed feelings. Kelakar, sedih, gembira, marah, bangang, bodoh, doL, semua perasaan lar bermain di minda.

Sampai jer di rumah, i told James, maybe because i'm used to always changing phone every 3 months, so itu pasal lar that phone menghilangkan 'diri' sendiri!!! HAHAHA.... lawak lawak! (itu konon saje carik alasan suruh beli handphone baru lar tu!!)

TAPI - NO WAY JOSE!!!

I made up my mind, that i don't want to use handphone at the moment.

James wanted to buy me the same phone like he's using right now - the Nokia 5800 Music Express Touch Screen. I like tapi touch screen phone selalunya tak user friendly masa driving lar... Susah kalau nk SMS.

Hmmm.... entah lar, i told him kalau nk beli for me, buy me handphone yg RM200 pun jadiklar... Just to make calls and sms jer (hahaha.... lawak lawak... bukan nk perasan or bongkak or riak tapi aku tak penah pakai handphone yg harganya bawah RM1000, lawak lawak!)

Hari ni dah masuk 10 hari i live without a phone (and my sister in Canada proudly told me that since she moved to Vancouver 3 years ago, she's happy living without a handphone till today.... doL, Canada tu lain environment dia kot!!!)

Tak tau lar how long more i can tahan....


JUST A THOUGHT
masih menunggu duit aku
yang di'paw' oleh
member sendiri!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails