Didn't plan to get a new mobile phone today.
Was planning to buy on me birthday, that's in December.
But since i've broken the stylus for my Sony Ericsson P1i, i just hafta have a new mobile phone.
And i have always been a big fan of Nokia phone!
What i did was, went to the place where Pogi bought his brand new mobile phone (that was 3 weeks ago!), and told the man that i need a phone that has everything in it, and most important, the housing or shall i say the 'skin', doesn't come out (yup, i've used Nokia N76 red color end of 2007, and after 3 months, the red skin started to peeled off!)
My choices were Nokia E66, N82 and N96.
Wanna buy N82, but the 'china man' said - the skin will peeled off (that if ur son or child play with the phone!)
Want N96, 'china man' said - NOPE. Software still got problem.
So i ended taking E66.
What i like about the phone....
- very user friendly (keypad navigation)
- screen can rotate if we turn the phone left or right (but i didn't try to rotate it upside down yet)
- GPS (i can even check out Philippines babe... maybe tomorrow i'll check out Canada, the place where my sister is staying :p )
- WI-FI - very fast. Tried and tested on FB. Although the screen is small but its ok!
- Video - 3MP and very clear and loud video (guarantee lepas ni berlambak-lambak video aku amik bila gi karaoke nnti!)
- Still Pictures Camera - again, very clear (although the night picture taking not that clear but what the heck, i can use Pogi's phone which is 5mp to take pictures)
- MP3 - loud speaker.
- WHITE color - no other choice, if got yellow color sure i take yellow.
- Body - guaranteed by the 'china man' that the skin won't come out! hahaha... kalau tanggal siap ko nnti.
- Because the salesman is very good.
and i even bought the stylus for my P1i (sold to Asu Baby already!)
came back home, took a picture of Lil Guwapo and Albert d dog.... (with Pogi at the background taking his afternoon nap!)
Ini si pangit or guwapo??
It's already 2:30 in the morning and at the moment, my brand new mobile phone is charging for the next 8 hours (1st time using)... and by the time i wake up tomorrow morning, i'll be stuck with my phone again!
Good nyt peeps!
And happy advance birthday to 'meself' :D